Thursday, November 7, 2013

What The Heck Is #ThrowbackThursday on My Channel?

This is just a semi-short explanation post, just because I feel like doing a video on this would be silly, and I really hate the look of a cluttered up video downbar!

So as of today, I'm starting a weekly series on my main Youtube beauty channel, called Throwback Thursday. Much like the hashtag on Instagram that I do *quite* a lot, it's just a fun chance to pick an old picture (or video on my case) that's older, and be able to highlight it on your page without it being irrelevant!

I'm doing it with my videos just because I have so many older ones (anywhere from a year and a half to a month old) that I either just never had the time to edit, I lost the footage, or for some reason or other just never felt like uploading. I did work hard on them and would like to share the information in them, so in order to let them see the light of my Youtube audience, I'm going to try to upload one old video a week!

Do you like this idea? Is it weird? I hope it's popular- I know that gurus like Trisha Paytas (well, she's not a typical guru, but she does her fair share of tutorials and hauls) also do this kind of thing, and will upload hauls a half a year after they were made. I love watching them when she does that- it's kind of nice, in my opinion, to watch a video with summer-themed beauty in the middle of fall or winter! It's kind of...refreshing.

I'm uploading one as I type, and I will post my very first in the series right HERE as soon as it's ready! I can also post videos from future weeks in this post, if you guys ever want to reference them all in one place.

Thank you for reading, and happy Thursday! Get ready for the Throwback Throwdown!
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment