Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Night Musings

AAAACKCKK! Sorry this is up so late guys - I almost completely forgot to do it, and then I started thinking about the little tidbits I wanted to put in tomorrow's post, and then I realized- I still have to blog them tonight!

Anyways, here are tonight's Monday Night Musings....

~I'm in such a mom/grandma mood today. All I want to do is clean and organize my room, and my body hurts. I'm so excited for the new year to begin that it's ridiculous- and I'm only excited because that means I get to finally start my new planner from Target that *isn't* 20 pounds and falling apart like my current one that I've had for way over a year now.

~Happy Veteran's Day! I really appreciate the work that you have done, if you've ever served, are currently serving, or know someone who falls into either of those categories and have had to wait for them to come home. It is really the bravest act I can think of, and it's crazy to think that thousands of people are doing it at any given time. I hope you got the day off, wherever you all are.

~My Varsity Voxbox program from Influenster is almost coming to an end! I did all, and I really mean all of my bonus and Brand Challenge tasks today that I didn't already have done- reviews, picture posts, you name it, I've done it for every single product I received. Here's the unboxing video that explains what I'm talking about, if you have no idea:


~I was really on a roll today- I edited a bunch of videos, uploaded this one:

and put up 3 blogpost/reviews besides this one. It would mean the world to me if you could read them and then follow my blog!
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches
NYC Big Bold Plumping Gloss Review
Clearasil SuperFruit Wash Review

~I don't have much else to mumble about tonight....I'm so exhausted and have been craving a nap, so after I organize my little fold-up bathroom caddy into things I'm currently using and things I haven't used since the last time I used that caddy (the mom part of me is talking again), I might just treat myself to a good night's sleep. After I elevate and ice my foot first, of course!

~I'm actually super-duper looking forward to physical therapy tomorrow. I feel like I've been sliding backwards over the weekend, so I can't wait to make some more progress! Yes, I'm a grandma. I've accepted it. I now call Z "Old Man" so we have matching old-person names. Hehe.

What are you musing about this Monday night? ACK hopefully not all the snow we're supposed to have tomorrow! Yuck, kill me now!!!!

Thanks for reading!
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment