Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I've been dying to write this post since I wrote the one from last week...the favorites have just been piling up! I love writing all of my posts, but this one is probably my most favorite weekly series because it's a lot of beauty favorites, so it's like a secret favorites video that people who just watch my videos and don't read my blog won't see! I'm here watching Ashleigh again (she was in my last week's Wednesday Favorites post, if you're confused), and Miranda's about to just brought me my cup of iced coffee and is joining me in the lounge (and is currently reading over my shoulder because she can't wait to see what my favorites are!) So let's get this show on the road!

I'm sorry that this is the most ratchet logo ever. Someone make me one!

~Tide To Go This stuff has saved my butt SO many times this week! Normally I just use a stain stick I have in my room that I also really like, but that stain stick doesn't dry and makes the spot blue until you wash it, so it's not like you can wear that article of clothing again before laundry day. I put my Tide pen in my backpack last week, since I'm CONSTANTLY getting stains...literally, every single day, I stain at least one thing that I'm wearing. It usually happens the second I pick up a coffee cup. But anyways, I've been using this pen, and it dries clear so you can keep on wearing whatever piece of clothing you wore, and it completely takes the stains out! You could probs go a really long time without having to wash something if you just used this pen every time you dropped something on it....jussayin. 


~Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Deeep Conditioner I have been obsessed with hair masks and deep conditioners ever since my Paul Mitchell Moisture stuff ran out...I forget the exact name but it was in my August Favorites video!


Anyways, this is my "home deep conditioner"- when I go home for the weekends, this is the one that I use when I'm there so I don't have to drag the one I use on campus with me. This is actually my mom's that she got when her hair got really brittle a couple years ago, but she never really uses it so I thought I'd help her get rid of it (; it's probably one of the cheapest deep conditioners out there, and makes your hair soo0oo0oo0 soft! The second I wash it out I feel my hair get softer, and I don't even use a regular conditioner afterwards- my hair is de-tangled enough to be able to comb it out without even a leave in conditioner or anything! Amaaazzzing. (Miranda would like me to point out that the sub-name of this is Moist, a word that she hates with a passion. Please change this, Aussie.) 

I don't own this picture.

~This isn't so much of a thing I love, but more of a thing that maaaybe won't suck- next semester. My class registration date is tomorrow (during my PT appointment, so I can picture it now- my feet will literally be in the torture tub of Arctic death, and I'm gonna have to jump out and go get my laptop to sign up for classes lololol. This should be interesting) Anyways, it doesn't look like I'm gonna be in a math or a science class! The req'd science class I'd have to take is already all filled up (which I don't understand, because they were like that yesterday yet freshman registration started today, but it's a freshman class? Wut? Who is stealing our classes?) and I should technically be all done with math classes since I took really high level, AP math classes in high school. The credits haven't transferred properly though, so I have some beef with the Registrar office that I haven't gotten the chance to take care of yet, so that will all have to happen next semester! Oh no, poor me....all liberal arts classes, what will I ever do?! (You could cut my sarcasm with a knife).

~My New L.L. Bean Jacket My mom bought it for me at a sale literally two weeks ago, which was perfect timing because ever since yesterday, it's been freezing here! It's supposed to be good for up to -20 degrees, which it hasn't been yet, but it's sure felt like it! I got a pretty plummy purple color, and it's lined with flannel on the inside. Unlike every other winter jacket I've owned in the past, it doesn't make me look like a huge puff ball, and actually has a little form to it at the waist! It's comfy and light and not too bulky- perfect. 


~Throat Tea I'm doing a full review on this tomorrow for my Thirsty Thursday post (most likely), so I won't go into detail or even say the full name! But long story short, I keep waking up with a sore throat, so I'll have this tea in the late afternoon or night. It's delishhh and works semi-well. Mostly it just tastes good and the warmth is soothing to my throat. 

~My Giveaway & also my followers It's kind of lame to me to post this as a favorite, but I just looked at my blog followers AND THERE ARE NOW 7! SEVEN!! I had 3 a week and a half ago....I'm guessing they're newbies who found this majestical blog of total seriousness because they have to follow it for my giveaway. BUT EITHER WAY, I'm really really glad you all are here and I'm so happy to have you! I hope you like my posts, and always feel free to request something if you'd like to see me do a post about it. Here's my giveaway, if you haven't entered yet- it's super easy and there are 2 winners! 





~Colgate Optic White Enamel White Toothpaste

I picked this up on my trip to Target last weekend (which I will post sometime this week!) because my Aquafresh Whitening toothpaste (in the orange tube) worked okay but not to the level I'd like, and the taste kind of made me nauseous because I'm very picky with my mints. THIS ONE WORKS SO WELL! My teeth look whiter and more clear/less stained, if that makes sense- I feel like the entire tooth is one uniform shade, which wasn't exactly the case before. The mint taste is okayyy, it grew on me throughout the first few times I used it. The toothpaste has a weird warming sensation when you use it, which I can't tell if I like or not. But I really do love this stuff, and it was only around $3 and on an endstand in Target. It makes me look forward to brushing! Every time I have a meal, I'm tempted to go run to the bathroom and pull this stuff out. Plus it's in the kind of tube I like where the cap doesn't completely come off, so that's another plus!

That's all for now, folks! I'm uploading a video to my beauty channel right now- an 8 minute video shouldn't take 3+ hours to upload! The crappy dorm wifi is definitely not a favorite! I'll put it here when it's up!

Thanks for reading! What are you loving this Wednesday?
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment