Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash

Usually I wouldn't do so many reviews of products from my current Influenster box on one day, but I'm on a roll! One of my tasks for the program (I'm so close to qualifying for the next Voxbox!) is to write a review about this product on the Clearasil page, so I figured why not post it here as well? Here's the unboxing video:




I received three 3mL samples of this face wash in my Influenster Varsity Voxbox, along with 3 $1 off coupons for anything in the Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit line (there are also exfoliating pads and a scrub), although I gave one sample and one coupon to my roommate, Miranda, to try. 



There's really not enough product here for my skin to really react to it fully, so this is more of a first impressions post!

I just washed my face with this for the first time, and when I first opened the package, it smelled AMAZING! Since it's made with cranberries and raspberries, it smells like straight up cran-raz juice, if you've ever had it- it's one of my favorites! There was also a lot of product in this packet that squeezed out into my hand, and you really don't need that much to wash your face!

It definitely wiped out all of the oil that was on my face, yet when I was done washing, my face still had a sheen to it, but that's normal with any face wash I use. It doesn't mean there's oil, it just means it's clean. The lather wasn't too over the top sudsy, and did the job. The smell was amazing throughout the whole process, and now that my hands are all dried off, I can still smell it on me!

For the first 5 minutes after I washed my face, my skin wasn't dried out in the least bit and I wasn't running to my bottle of moisturizer like I usually have to do after I cleanse. However, after the 5 minutes, my skin is now stretching and dry and getting uncomfortable. I got a little on my mouth by accident, so now my lips are super dried out too! Wah :/ However, this happens with every face wash I try, so I'm not surprised.

My face overall just feels really clean and fresh, because of the lovely scent. The packaging for this line is pink, so of course I'm super happy about that (: My forehead does appear to be a little red with irritation after using this though. But other than that, it's something I would definitely want to try more of! If I had a 1 oz. sample it would be easier to judge whether the acne medication in it will actually help my skin over time. So far I like it! If anything changes after using my last sample packet, I'll update this post!


As always, thank you for reading! Check out the other two posts/reviews I've put up today!

xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment