Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear James, thank you so much for being a sweetie and making me iced coffee at the cafe just now. I haven't had coffee many days this week, and just really needed it today, but it's impossible for me to buy and make it while trying to hold myself up on crutches. I know you felt like a Boy Scout making coffee for an old lady, but this 18-year-old lady really appreciates it! You got the perfect amount of pumps of caramel in there (:

Dear Z, This is a few days late, but thank you for that surprise good morning Skype call on Wednesday morning. It kind of made my entire day go better. Plus seeing your face in the morning as soon as I wake up is always a cute thing (: You're the best.

Dear Nick, Thank you for making me an admin on the film club Facebook page. I posted a picture on there yesterday from a shoot we went on a few weeks ago, and I looked at it this morning and it said 373 people have seen it. Is it just me or is that crazy? Little old me taking pictures and it got seen by that many people? If only the same were true for my channel's Facebook page....

Dear Almond Joy coffee creamer, You are perfect in every way and I might cry a little the day I use you up. You're still pretty heavy though, so I think we have a semi-long-term relationship ahead of us.

Dear new blog followers, Thank you for being here! It's my goal to get you addicted to my daily posts and to have you become religious readers of this page, so if there's ever any posts or reviews or really anything at all you want to see on here, ask me! And it will happen! Also, I need a new catchy name for my blog and possibly a banner, so if you're creative at all and can help me with either of those two things, it would literally be perfect. 

Belongs to Musingsofamuse.com

Dear skin, You're cooperating very well this week, I'm quite proud of you. Especially after all of the stress and stupid things that have been happening this week, I'm happy to say that there is only one, I repeat just one pimple on my entire face! And it's already on its way out as far as I can tell. I've been using Almay's CC Color Correcting Cream all week in shade 100, and it's my favorite skincare product on the planet at the moment. 

Dear subscription boxes, why are there so many beauty-related ones of you!? I really want to order one or two or ask for some for Christmas presents, but I just can't decide on which ones I want! I'll keep you updated, but I think for now I might be asking for Glossybox for Xmas and buy Ipsy myself once I get through the waiting list. Or maybe Birchbox. Or maybe Lip Factory. UGH! I was up until almost 2am this morning just reading reviews on all of them. What do you think I should get?!

Be on the look out for a product review and some swatches later today!

Thank you for reading! Who are you writing letters to this Friday?
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment