Monday, November 11, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches!

Good morning!

4 Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms, and 2 Lacquer Balms


I took these swatches a week or so ago and have yet to upload them, and since I finally have some free time today, I thought I'd go ahead and post!

My roommate bought 4 of the *new* and *fabulous* and *highly talked about on Youtube* Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms! She was nice enough to try them all on for me so I would have swatches to share, but since they're not mine, I won't be able to review them! Miranda seems to like them a lot and they all look great on her in my opinion! Maybe I can convince her to write a quick review post later on today? That would be fun...having guest reviews on my blog! It would be like a collab!

Without further ado, here they are!

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Complex

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive


Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Striking

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
Sorry that there are no hand swatches! We did this same thing with some of the Lacquer Balms that came out at the same time, so stay tuned! 

What do you think of the Matte Balms? Which ones did you pick up, and how do you like them? (More importantly, where did you find them because I can't find them anywhere!!!)

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms and Lacquer Balms


Daily Tidbits!

♡Right now I'm watching the Veteran's Day Commemoration on CNN. The a capella group I'm in is singing the National Anthem and America the Beautiful right now too...what is it about 11 am that makes everyone want to commemorate? Is it a rule I didn't know about?

♡It just occurred to me that I have just one more class today, and then I have absolutely nothing going on for the rest of the day, so I won't have to leave my room. At all. But I'd be willing to bet that my friends will find a way to get me to hobble out to dinner or do something entertaining tonight.

♡Miranda told me yesterday that we'd be getting snow today. It's 50 degrees out and beautiful and sunny. The amount of wrong that she was makes me giggle...oh, silly California girl. We might get some for real tomorrow though, eeek!

Thank you for reading! Leave comments below!
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment