Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Target Haul: October 2013

You may have seen this pic on my Instagram @elleohelle86 or my Facebook page! MissGlamBam- formerly Elleoenigma
This haul is actually from the weekend before Halloween, so some items are H-ween-related, while most of them aren't! Sorry this is up late- I'll have a blog haul from this month up shortly as well! I love me some Tarjay (:
Aerial view of my haul!



Skull Mug- $1 First off was the dollar section- who can resist? It was all festive and I had a big blast wheeling myself around in my wheelchair through these aisles! I got this little skull cup/mug- I thought it was so cute, and I can never have enough things to drink out of! Idk if I'd brew coffee right into this since it's plastic, but it would definitely be a good glass to put juice in with some ice or something. They also had goblets identical to this, but my mug looked like it would hold more! 


Mamba Fruit Chews, $? These were in the bargain section, but I'm not sure of the price. Probably only a dollar or two! I'd just seen a post on Instagram with a haul someone had done of a bunch of Asian candy, which this looked like it fell into the category of, so I had to pick these up because they were talking to my sweet tooth. Rare candy is a must for me!


AirHeads Xtremes Candy Belts, $? These were also in the bargain category, and like Mamba, I'm not sure of the price. I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy belts like this, and I found these over the summer and have since been obsessed and craving them. They went into the basket without a second thought. 


Hello Panda Candy Crackers, $1? I'm pretty sure these were $1, since they were in the dollar section (although Target has been sneaky lately and putting things in there that are $3 or some weird number in between....humph!) These are so yummy, I remember my friends in middle school used to come back from visiting their home countries in Singapore or China, and would bring these back and I would fall in love with them instantly. Between the cute little panda faces and the fact that they melt in your mouth, I couldn't pass these up, especially being on an Asian/rare candy kick!


Frankenstein Sticky Notes, $1 These were definitely a dollar, which is pretty good for sticky notes these days! They are just starting to charge an arm and a leg for those suckers. Anyways, I am a sucker for cute sticky notes, and needed some normal square ones, because my current ones are round and don't stick to anything. Plus I loved his "Why did I get out of bed this morning" facial expression, because that's me everyday. Haha just kidding. Or am I?


Sterilite Medium-Sized Trash Can, $8 This is a terrible picture because the garbage can practically blends into the chair, but this sucker is the entire reason I wanted to go to Target! Actually, it was only half the reason, but they didn't have the other thing I wanted. Grrr! Anyways, I needed a large and second trash can, since my little zebra one (it's in my College Dorm Haul that you can watch here- )


doesn't fit much trash and I found myself needing to take it out twice a day! I currently use the smaller one for bottle recycling, and my new bigger trash can works much better for me (:


Coffee Cup Wall Decals, ~$14 These were probably the most expensive things I bought haha. They fit into my wall theme more than PERFECTLY, and looked really easy to apply! There's so many of them that I can arrange all the cute little cups however I'd like. Why can't I figure out how to get these pictures side by side!? Anyways, I was so super excited to find these! They're perfect for my room, and I've never seen them at Target before, which is saying something since I've practically memorized the wall decal section!


6-Pack of Vanilla Almond Luna Bars, ~$7 This is a brand new flavor! I'm utterly obsessed with Luna bars and have one for breakfast practically every single day while I'm in class, so these were a must! This flavor sounded delicious!


Peanut Honey Pretzel Luna Bar, ~$1.50 This was another new flavor that sounded wonderful! I decided to try just one of these instead of buying an entire box though, but I did want to try it so I picked up a single bar instead (: 


Up & Up Adults' Gummy Calcium Dietary Supplement, $? I always take calcium gummies, and mine were out, so my mom insisted I get these to replace them. They're actually delicious and I like every flavor in this bottle, which is unusual because there's usually at least one flavor I can't stand and feed to Miranda in order to get rid of them. Hehe. 


Revlon Ultimate Tweezers, ~$8 These were another thing I needed- I lost my favorite Revlon tweezers during move-in and haven't been able to find them since!!! Argh! I'm the kind of person who touches up their eyebrows practically every other day, this just would not do any longer, so I picked up some new ones, even though I had a pretty deep-rooted relationship with my long lost pair of tweezers. Also, I found out that tweezers are getting dang expensive these days- why are Tweezerman's $24?!!?!? I hate slanted tweezers and think they're impossible to use, so these are what I picked up!


Up & Up 100 Pack of Cotton Rounds, $2 My cotton rounds were all out, and I use them on the daily for stubborn eye makeup removal and for my cleanser, so I needed a new pack before I went crazy. These were a lot cheaper than the $4 ones I usually dread getting at CVS, and are a lot thicker too. Target is my new place to get cotton rounds! Take note, ladies.


St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub (Full Size Tube), ~$5 This is my personal favorite product in this haul, and sorry that the picture is somewhat blurry! I'm not sure what happened there. I talk more about this in my October Favorites video, which should be up later this week, since I just exported it yesterday! Yay! This stuff really works, and previously I had only owned the sample size which is almost out, and it did such great things that I NEEDED the full size!


So that concludes my first ever blog haul! I do lots on my channel, so check out MissGlamBam.com if you're in need of more shoppaholic-ism. Do you like the idea of me doing blog hauls? Let me know because I have at least one more to share as of right now!



Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think below!
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment