Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


I'm doing this post as a link-up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom- if you click on her button above, it's supposed to take you to her page, but this is the first time I'm trying this, so let me know how it works for you! 


~So today I had to put my sprained foot in an ice cold whirlpool for 15 minutes in physical therapy. It was so freaking cold, and I just dunked my whole leg in there because I thought it would be a hot whirlpool like the last time they put me in one- but I WAS WRONG! It was literally such a shock that I felt nauseous and thought I was going to have a panic attack because it hurt so badly- is that normal? Does anyone else get like that in ice water? And one of the guys working there thought it was "too warm in there," so he put two whole shovel-scoops of ice in the water RIGHT where my foot was. A great old middle finger to you, sir. That HURT and didn't help my panic-y-ness. Worst feeling ever. Ugh.

~They also had me actually walk with my bare foot in PT today- usually I just walk with my AirCast boot on. I started out with one crutch, and eventually they gave me a break and let me use two. I was wobbling so much, I felt like Walt Jr. from Breaking Bad. But I was happy I could do it at all- I just want to walk again!!!!

~Speaking of Breaking Bad, I have been craving to watch that show lately- is it even possible to crave tv shows?

~American Horror Story last night was so freaking disgusting and emotionally scarring that I'm still grossed out by it. I wasn't even tweeting spoilers last night, but my boyfriend sent me a disgruntled tweet this morning because he thought they were. Silly Z.

~I'm starting my Throwback Thursday video series on my beauty channel today! Yay! I just did a post explaining it, which you can read right here.

~Thursdays are just going to be busy days around here if I keep up with this Thursday Thoughts link up, my Throwback Thursday videos (I want to do them on my vlog channel eventually too!), and I just remembered I still have to do my Thirsty Thursday post! I almost spoiled it and told you guys what coffee I'm drinking now, which is my current fave combo, but I'll just save that for later (; Now off to take pictures for that post! Whew!

~A couple of hours ago I cleared out my pants drawer, taking out all of my summer clothes :( plus I put a little Yankee Candle tart in there in the Sun & Sand scent recently, which smells like straight up sunscreen and beach, so all of the shorts that I took out (a total of 6 pairs, and I'm sure there are still some in my closet I must hunt down) smelled extra-summery. It was kind of a sad moment because I felt like I was saying goodbye to the beach and summer, and just wah :( But it was also happy because I have extra room in my drawers- I can actually put pants in my pants drawer, instead of my t-shirt drawer! Those will go home with a few other things I have found I don't need in my dorm room this weekend, and I'll have more space. HOORAY!

Thanks for reading!
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment