Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Ever since I saw RamblingsofaSuburbanMom do this post last week, I've been thinking of what my favorites this week would be! A lot of them are random, so let's get started! Here's what I'm loving this week:


~The fact that I now have 5 followers on my blog! I literally just got my 4th a couple of days ago, and now I'm at five!!!! I haven't had new followers since spring, so this is a great thing! So what if one of them is me....awk. I don't know how to unfollow it anyway! But if you enjoy this blog, please share it with your friends and maybe they'll like it and follow it too! I freak out in the happiest way possible when I see that that number has risen. Thanks guys!


~I've been mentioning her in every blogpost lately, so I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but I literally want my life to be like this woman's one day. Look at her cute kids! Her blog is at RamblingsofaSuburbanMom.com, and she does reviews on just about every subscription box service in the world, which originally got me hooked on her. Since then, I've been addicted to her daily posts, like today's "So What Wednesday," and have been modeling some of my posts after hers. The daily email I get from her telling me what all of her new posts of the day are is my favorite email I get all day! She is the reason I've started blogging so much again, and I really love it. It's a great release, and she's adorable and funny, so check her out if you'd like!



~The NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink! I've worn this twice this week and it's just a really great texture. I'll be writing a whole blogpost review about it because I got it in my Influenster Varsity Voxbox, so stay tuned!

~Twizzlers! They're more like a monthly favorite, but my monthly favorite video schedule is all messed up, unfortunately, so I don't think I'll be having an October favorites video :( Anyways, when these were on sale and I had a coupon for them at CVS, I bought myself 2 whole bags of fun sized packs of them, and am about 3/5 through one of them (I might be nice and share the second bag). I always eat them when I'm at my desk, either blogging or doing homework. They're just so perfect and I love biting them in half....ugh I have such a crush on Twizzlers this week. I literally crave them 12/7. 

~Ashleigh Banfield 

This is a crap picture I took of a tv across the lounge from me where I usually wait between classes, since I can't go all the way back to my room while on crutches. She's a CNN newscaster and always does a segment called the "Legal View" or something like that. She's so logical and I just love her- catching up on the news between classes just makes me feel so up to date and with the world! Hooray!

~Purple Pens by Zebra

Normally these Z-Grip colored pens skip and give me all sorts of ink blotches when I try to take colorful notes in class, but for some reason this purple one is really smooth, and in just about every class I've had so far this week, I've taken notes with this. I've just really liked purple for some reason!

I also just uploaded a beauty video to my main channel, so don't miss it!



Thank you all for reading! What are your favorites this Wednesday?
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out!!!!!

    And I too love twizzlers. So good!

    ReplyDelete