Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: K-Cup of the Week

If you currently are, ever have been, or are frequently around college students, you've probably heard of the phrase Thirsty Thursday. Just to be a punny jerk, I thought I would start a new series on either my channel or my blog with the same title, but talking about non-alcoholic things that you drink...and since I love caffeine in all of its forms and have been trying tons of new K-cup varieties in my Keurig lately, I thought I would do this weekly post! It could've been a weekly video, but my roommate decided to make me wait to film until it was dark out and I had laundry to do and blah blah blah, I can't right now. HENCE THE BLOG!

So this week, my favorite coffee/tea/etc. flavor to make instantly in my Keurig are the pumpkin coffee ones from Dunkin' Donuts. My mom bought them for me one night when she was driving me back to campus and we made our usual caffeine pitstop, which happened to be during the sale they had where 2 boxes of K-cups were $20, when they're normally $12-$14 each, I believe? I've been eyeing the pumpkin ones for ages, so of course they were picked up.


They come in a box of 14...or is it 16? Shit! Either way, there's plenty for me to enjoy. I think I've only used 2 or 3 so far, so I'm good. I've been pairing these with my Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz mug that I found at Barnes & Noble, and some International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer - both the powdered and needs-to-be-refrigerated kind, since for some reason I have both right now. 

I'm almost pumpkined out, and sometimes the spices in pumpkin coffee are too strong and give me a stomach ache, but this blend has the perfect balance and is nice and smooth, and with the vanilla creamer I just mentioned, it tastes "just like a pumpkin creme brûlée!" - direct quote of mine from this morning. Puts me in a great mood in the morning and is just so downright delicious! It smells great too- sometimes I'll just hang out at my desk with my nose in the mug, soaking up all the flavor through my nose....if that makes sense without sounding weird....which I highly doubt it does....

What coffee flavors have you been loving this week? Who has the best pumpkin coffee, in your opinion? What other weekly segments should I do on my blog (that I've just recently stopped abandoning....sorrrrry)?

Leave a comment if you have something to say!

Thanks for reading,
xox Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment