Tuesday, October 29, 2013

College Dorm Haul 3!

A new video is live on my beauty channel! Watch to find out what I bought for my dorm THIS time! This part is a little different than the other two because it's less organization and more clothes and cute comforters and stuff....also a going out of business sale, who doesn't love those!?

If you missed part 1, you can watch it here. It finally got over the 1,000 views hump, bless all your hearts! It really bugs me when something is sitting at 960 views...it's like come ON, get up there already!

 And if you missed part 2, you can see that right here. If you're a coffee / tea addict such as myself, I promise you will like it. Also, Bed Bath and Beyond kind of blew up in that section, so go see that huge haul.

Thank you for supporting me! Every view makes me smile. Leave me comments if you're reading this because even just a "hey that was cool" makes my day because I know that there ARE people out there who appreciate what I do.

Thanks for reading and watching,
xox Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment