Thursday, October 24, 2013

Riri Hearts MAC Fall Collection- Swatches


I recently uploaded my unboxing haul of MAC's Riri Hearts MAC Fall Collection, designed and inspired by my lady crush, Rihanna. 

In the video I show some swatches, but I thought I would also post some of the swatch pictures on my blog so you can get a closer look and in slightly higher def than the video! Enjoy!

My order came in 2 separate boxes, and I was super excited for both of them. Here's an alternative thumbnail shot that I didn't end up using.

Beautiful rose gold packaging.

Riri Woo Retro Matte Lipstick 


Hand swatch of Riri Woo Retro Matte Lipstick

Smoked Cocoa Eyeshadow Palette







Hand swatches of shadows from Smoked Cocoa Eyeshadow Palette

Awkward finger swatches of Smoked Cocoa palette








Swatches from left to right: MAC Sweetie Luster lipstick (not part of this collection, but it was in the haul video), Riri Woo Retro Matte Lipstick, Riri Woo Lipglass 

Here's a look I created with the things I got from this collection! My bronzer is Too Faced Bronzed & Poreless, and my blush is MAC Peaches. Honestly don't remember what lip products I used....they may or may not be from this collection? It looks like the Riri Woo Lipglass though..hm...


Daytime smokey eye look created with Smoked Cocoa palette and some white eyeliner by elf!

I really love this look- should I do a tutorial?


Hope you all enjoyed the swatches! I had a lot of fun playing around with what I got to create the look you see in the last few pictures. Remember to watch my video for more information and reviews and swatches, and subscribe to my channel for more tutorials, hauls, and reviews!



Thanks for reading,
xox Elle
MissGlamBam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment