Saturday, October 19, 2013

College Dorm Haul 2!

I know I just posted a blog, but I decided to spoil you all and also upload a video today! Enjoy! I made another College Dorm Haul (I could make probably around 40 with all the shopping I've done for my dorm since summer!) because my first one was pretty popular and I really like doing them for you all!

Comment on my video telling me what you think and what you bought to organize your dorm!

Also, question of the day that you can either comment here or on the video- what are you favorite kind of K-CUPS!? I'm obsessed with my Keurig that you see me unbox in this video, and I need a new one for this week's Thirsty Thursday!

Watch to see what's in my dorm~



Thanks for reading and watching,
xox Elle
MissGlamBam.com
twitter.com/photoholicgurli

No comments:

Post a Comment