Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Influenster Programs: Up-To-Date List

Hey guys!
It has occurred to me that I do a lot of Influenster programs, and every time I do a video or blogpost about a new one, I always have a million links of all my previous programs to go collect and post. Instead, I thought I would just post them all in chronological order, putting all the related videos and blogposts together for each program, and update it every time I'm in a new one (I'll put a "last updated" date at the bottom so you'll know how recent this was re-done).

I explain Influenster in a lot of my videos, but it's basically a company that sends out free boxes to people that are active on social media to test out and review- kind of like a rewarding subscription box that you don't have to pay for.

I've enjoyed every program I've been in, and I hope you enjoy testing out and reviewing all of the products in them with me! Let's start my journey~

1. Love Voxbox 2012
This one came out in March 2012 and was my first ever box. It took me so long to edit the unboxing video that I never uploaded it, but I might in the future. If I do, I'll update this and sneak it in here, because it was truly a great box and probably one of my favorites to date. However, I did do a review on one product that was in this box:



2. Summer Beauty Voxbox 2012
This one came out in July of 2012 I believe, and was another great box. I discovered my current favorite shampoo and conditioner from the brand Clear through this box, and purchase them to this day. I did edit this video, but for some reason never wanted to upload it either. I want to in the future, just so you guys can refer to it, plus unboxings are always fun, right? *I finally uploaded it as a Throwback Thursday! Here it is:



3. Beauty Blogger Voxbox
This box was sent out in fall of 2012 (I uploaded my video in October). There was a lot of competition for it, so I was super honored to get into this program! The products were truly great and very diverse. Watch my unboxing here:
Here are all of the reviews I did on the products in this box on my blog:
Kinky Moves
Bath & Body Works Candle
Goody Spin Pin
NYC Custom Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes

4. Palmolive Fresh Infusions
This was a non-beauty box, and here's my unboxing video:

And here's the review on the product that I did on my blog! 

5. Aveeno Active Naturals
Back to doing beauty boxes! This one had just 1 product in it, and here's my review video!

And here's the follow up review I did on my blog! 

6. Choose Sargento Cheese
I got chosen for this box right after I signed up for a food badge on the Influenster website- dang they are quick! I'm also a cheese-aholic, so I wouldn't mind doing another one of these....here's my video about it!  (just click)

(Blogger never lets me embed that specific video for some reason)
It came out in September 2013 and was a fun time!
Click here to go to my blog review about the product.

7. Varsity Voxbox
They did one of these last year, but I'm super excited to be on board for this one! It came out in mid October 2013, and is the program I'm currently enrolled in. I'll post my blog reviews soon!
Unboxing video:


Last updated: 11/5/13

No comments:

Post a Comment