Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where Have I BEEN Lately?

So if you haven't noticed, my every-2-or-3-or-sometimes-if-I'm-really-busy-4-times a week upload schedule has been getting majorly screwed up lately! Over the summer I had so much more time to upload and edit tons of videos at once, which meant that I had more to upload. I also have a huge list of videos ready to upload at any given time, and now most of them are used up so I'm having to put a lot more work into what I do to produce the same amount of videos! I'm perfectly willing to do it, I just don't have the time lately.


Hopefully this will change shortly, but I feel bad having you guys wait every few nights for something new when I don't get around to it until the weekend! Some  nights I'm lucky...like last Monday I had time to upload because I'd edited the night before! But for now I'm thinking don't count on anything more frequent than every 4 days, and I'm most likely going to only upload about once or twice a week, around weekends or Fridays/Mondays. 


Who knows though- I might get a miracle and have a bunch of time free up ( I'm almost done making up school work that I missed THREE WHOLE WEEKS ago when I was sick, so maybe that'll be a better time for videos!)


So now that you know the reasons and that my uploads won't be as frequent, which I feel super guilty and sad about, maybe now you'll know when to expect videos so you can make sure to see every single one! Hahahah(: You never know, right? For me, at least, I find it hard to keep up with my favorite youtubers when they're uploading every other day! Maybe that'll just be a summer thing for me- every other day, that is- because there's so much more free time for everyone to watch. I guess we're all busy now, so I hope no one minds this change of pace too much! 


I'll still be having my weekly twitter shoutout contests, so comment on the video I'm uploading as we speak to get exposure for your channel OR your tweets!


See you in my latest video,
~Elle<3
Youtube: elleoenigma
@photoholicgurli

No comments:

Post a Comment