Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Secret Videos!

Hey Pretty People! Since I've been slower with my videos lately and have decided to downgrade my upload schedule a little bit, I thought I'd take up a big more blogging! The Fowler girls always seem so excited to post on theirs, and they also keep to a rigorous schedule. For now I just post whenever things come to mind or there are announcements, but that might change once I get the hang of what the heck I'm doing!(;


Anyways, as you see in the title, this is a quick blog post for my followers/fans/subscribers that's an exclusive only to YOU- yes you, reading this vlog in your comfy pajama pants! Because you'll know all about elleoenigma videos before they even come out- that's what I mean by secret videos! 


So these are the videos I've filmed but either still need to edit or to upload onto my (non-existant) vlog channel! I'm still going to keep some a secret for my own reasons, but hopefully this will get you guys excited for this new fall/winter season of my channel! They're not in any order either...I always try to think of uploading orders, but then they always changed based on what events or holidays are coming up, blah blah blah.

So here you go, your own VIP pass to what's coming to my channel within the next few weeks!


*Rave Girl Halloween Makeup Tutorial
*Fall Makeup Haul
*New School Vlog- I'm actually not sure if I'm going to upload this because it's a little late, but if I get some special requests or a change of heart, I might change my mind!(:
*Party Hair, Makeup, & Outfits
*A mystery tutorial...don't want to give it away just yet! But...I did happen to tweet a picture of what it looks like a few weeks ago..hint, hint(;
*Products I've Hit Pan On


Those are only SOME of what I'm planning on doing soon, including my long-awaited giveaway, but be sure to read my blog post about that to know the latest on what's happening with it! These videos are also subject to change in title/content ever so slightly. Hope that you're all excited to see these, and send me any feedback if you have comments or suggestions! Also, if there's one that you'd like to see sooner rather than later, please let me know so that can be arranged(: 


Happy October!(: 
P.S. It's almost the weekend, WAHOOO!


~Elle<3
@photoholicgurli
youtube.com/user/elleoenigma
For my other links, visit my Youtube channel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment