Friday, October 7, 2011

Twitter Shoutouts!

Thought of a new idea that hopefully you'll all like and be able to participate in (relating to Twitter!)


So since it's a Friday, I did my usual #FF shoutouts using Followfriday.com , where they recommend users for you to shoutout, and you pick among them.


But I thought that instead of doing that every week, (or maybe in addition to it? Let me know!) I could give a shoutout to whoever wins a shoutout from the best comments from my video during the week! Or...I could do a comment spotlight during my videos, featuring the best comments. 


I'm really just thinking through it, and all typed out it probably doesn't make much sense to you guys, LOL. But does anyone have any ideas?


Another Twitter "shoutout segment" I'd like to do on a weekly basis could be the Youtuber I'm liking the most, my favorite TV show people, as long as they have Twitters, and in addition, my #1 fan of the week! YES that's what I'll call it haha! Whoever sends fan mail, has the best comments on my channel, or on my videos, will win the third slot in my Twitter shoutout tweet!


If you'd like me to shoutout your Twitter, just do one of the things I mentioned above, and you'll be considered to be on my Friday "Favorites OTW" Tweet! 


Hope you all like this idea! If you're confused or think I need to make a video about it, just let me know (obviously through Twitter, but also through Youtube messages or my Youtube email, which will be listed below!)


Hope to hear your feedback, Tweethearts!


Elle Belle
@photoholicgurli on Twitter
Everything.Elle@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts.. Looking for more updates from your side. Thanks
    buy instagram account

    ReplyDelete