Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's Going on With My Vlog/Second Channel?

I was supposed to open a second channel for vlogs, singing, etc., when I hit 800 subs, BUT I haven't been able to think of a good enough name! I'm really not that excited about my beauty channel name so I want to make sure this one is something I can stick with! I have a moderator on my channel if you'd like to submit suggestions or vote on others. PLEASE DON'T SPAM IT! Half of the entries so far are spam, and that just makes me annoyed and want to block your channel, so keep it helpful please(:
So if anyone has ideas, get in contact with me somehow through my channel or Youtube Email: Everything.Elle@yahoo.com **If I choose your suggestion, I'll give you credit on the new channel in the About Me section- yay for free publicity for your channel!**
I would really like my name in my vlog channel, but it could also be something beauty-related I guess? And I don't want my beauty channel name in it either, so nothing like "otherelleoenigma" haha, that'd just be too confusing- I can barely even read what that says!
I'm really sorry for the delay, since I have plenty of vlog and singing videos ready to go up, just nowhere to put them! Please be patient, and I'll let everyone know the night it's created! I'm also considering doing my 700 sub giveaway on that channel too- WOW I am so behind! So sorry, but thank you all for your support.


 I'm still aiming for a thousand subs for Halloween, which is when I'm doing a ROOM TOUR! So if you're one of those viewers of mine that just can't wait for that video (the requests for it have just been absolutely pouring in), help to spread the word about my channel and please subscribe if you haven't already- it really helps me out and means a lot to me!


Ohkay, this is a long blog post...my bad! I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I guess that's what Twitter is for(;
Have a beautiful day, Angels!
~Elle<3
Youtube: elleoenigma
@photoholicgurli
Everything.Elle@yahoo.com -> suggestions, questions, business inquiries. 




P.S. In case you're wondering, the point of this vlog channel is to keep personal videos more separate from my beauty channel, so that it can be more professional and keep to a common theme so that viewers know where to find a certain kind of video, and won't be annoyed with vlogs on the beauty channel! I feel like I can reach the right audiences that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment