Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Ready TAG: Permit Pictures Edition!

Hey Angels (get it…you guys all watch me, like Angels watch over you? Eh, eh? Hopefully it’ll catch on…) I was SO excited to go get my permit pictures taken the other day, and I made sure my makeup and hair were picture-perfect, and decided to film the whole process for you guys since it was a special day (and cause I love watching Getting Ready videos!) Fun fact: I took 23 minutes of film, and this took me a little over an hour to edit out completely! I hope you all enjoy, and let me know if you want more videos like these or if you have any requests! I had a lot of fun working on this one(:

P.S. I don’t usually get ready in that room so the mirror and camera situation was a little weird…oops! I thought I did a pretty good job for using the flip screen on my camera as a mirror for 80% of the makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment