Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Video: Mini Sephora Haul: Happy Haul-idays Ep. 1



Hey all! I'm starting a mini series of haul videos! It's Haul Week, All Week. Happy Haul-idays! I have so many hauls to put up by the end up the year, so I thought I'd do them all together! I'm still going to have other types of videos thrown in there in between hauls, so don't worry- you're not stuck with them for the rest of the year! (but there WILL be plenty of them for those of you that like them! Wooo!)

I'll be uploading a lot from now until the end of the year since I have lots of slightly older videos I want to get out of the way so I can start fresh with making new ones next year! All of this is as long as finals don't get in the way, of course :-)

I hope you enjoy ! Leave me comments telling me what you think about this idea!

xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment