Monday, December 9, 2013

Care Package Unboxing: OCM.com Finals Week Survival Kit

Hey everyone!

This is the 3rd care package my parents signed up to send me from this brand, OCM.com, which I don't know that much about. I thought it would be fun to show pictures of the unboxing and show what was in the box, in case you're here wondering whether or not to get your kids these for college, you're a college student wanting to ask for them, or you're my parents wondering what the heck you just paid for. Let's get started!

What the box looked like. Very cute packaging! 

The box had cute motivational sayings all over it!

First look. The products seemed to be wrapped in a burlap bag! How creative.

Here's what the burlap bag was- an ENTIRE BAG filled with coffee-related items! I love anything caffeinated, and the pouch itself was very cute, so I was super duper excited for this part.

Everything that was in the coffee bag! 3 Maxwell House instant coffee packets, 3 packets of Domino's sugar (a nice touch!), 1 packet of spiced apple cider, 1 Kool Aid instant singles pouch, a travel mug, 3 Stash teabags, 2 Swiss Miss w/ marshmallows packets, and 3 Swiss Miss milk chocolate hot chocolate packet. These will not go to waste with me around!

Close up of what was in the coffee bag!


This was what was left in the box after I took out the burlap bag- lots of snacks and candy! But what is under that mysterious piece of cardboard?

All of the snacks that were in the middle layer of the box! Wheat Thins, Chex Mix, cereal to go, Rice Krispies, Dum dums, Tootsie Rolls, Twizzlers (my all time fave), the list goes on! Some are a little smaller than a single serve size, but I'm a terribly often snacker so maybe it's for the best. Hah.

A close-up of some of the things I'm most excited for! Spearmint Chiclet gum, Nutella to go...

Mysterious packaging...what could it be!? My first guess was a bunch of super fragile Christmas ornaments haha.

The big mystery was FRESH FRUIT! I was so surprised to see this...and also excited because I love oranges and green apples, and I'm sure I'll end up devouring the red apples too. 

Not exactly an info card, but here's the card that comes with it! Haha, very cute

Here's absolutely everything that was in the box! It was very jam-packed, with the travel mug (which came in perfect time, because all my mugs are dirty and I'm too lazy to wash them this week, hehe), fruit, coffee bag, travel Nutella, etc.!

This was definitely a huge box that was very diverse and exciting! I have pictures from the other 2 boxes before this that I can put up as well if you'd all like! I'd love to share, and it could be like a mini series (: It looks like I'll definitely be surviving finals week this time around! Someone could definitely have had no other snacks in their room prior to receiving this box and be able to survive with all of the stuff in here- there's so much!

Thanks so much for reading! Let me know how you like this kind of care package post (:
xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

FTC: This is not a sponsored or paid post, but thanks mom and dad for sending this one along!


2 comments:

  1. This was so awesome to read and I really want to order one of these for myself! The fresh fruit was a very nice touch (: apples are my favorite! And I almost died when I saw nutella (i live off of that stuff!) (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I suppose I'll have to write posts for the last 2 boxes too (: I'm not sure exactly how they work but I'm sure you could order yourself one!

      Delete