Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Video: ♡Get Ready With Me: Homecoming Hair & Makeup♡



Brand new video live on my makeup channel! This has been uploaded for probably over a month now and it took me forever to edit, but I accidentally kept it private all this time (I was waiting to make sure there were no copyright issues because I've been having a lot of those lately! Even though I have written permission....gah!) So long story short, I accidentally forgot to make this live until TODAY! It's really, honestly, one of my favorite videos ever because my look was gorgeous and one of my favorites, and I found beautiful music that goes with it perfectly.

Please watch it and let me know what you think!

Here's the post where I list out all of the products used, plus some bonus pictures!

xox, Elle
MissGlamBam.com
Youtube Beauty Guru & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment