Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Makeup of the Day!

Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone! I got into the spirit with my leprechaun hat and neon green eyeshadows that I've been dying to try! Enjoy these photos and I hope you had a great holiday!

Makeup:
American Beauty Plush Powder Foundation
benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
Revlon Matte e/s in Luscious Lime (lid & inner corner)
Urban Decay Matte e/s in Chronic (crease)
Wet n' Wild Browbone color from trio "I Dream of Greenie" (Browbone highlight)
Sephora Ultra Flashy Waterproof Eyeliner in Ultra Flashy Green
Hard Candy 1,000 Lash Colored Mascara in Mermaid Teal (MY EYELASHES ARE GREEN TOO!)
Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

I think that's it...I straightened my hair with my CHI and am wearing a green shirt from Urban Behavior. Hope the luck of the Irish is with you for the rest of the day, year, and life.

Lots of love & thanks for reading!
~Elle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment