Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Everyday Lipsticks (Swatches)

Hello Dollface! I just made a video about my 5 most worn everyday lipsticks, which included a mix of drugstore and high end. I hope you enjoy the video and some bonus swatches and pictures of what they look like on, in case you were thinking of getting any yourself!

Here's my handful of swatches- what a wide variety of colors that you can get away with on a daily basis!
(Rimmel's Summer Angel, MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 1, Avon's Never So Nude, Clinique's Super Strawberry, and Rimmel's Vintage Pink)

Here's what the first swatch looks like on:

(Rimmel Moisture Renew- Summer Angel)

I really like this next shade because it brightens up your whole face:

(MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 1- Special Edition!)

Probably the most glossy out of all the colors: 




(Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick- Never So Nude)

Now we're getting into the more intensely pigmented and daring everyday colors.

(Clinique Chubby Stick- Super Strawberry)

And last but not least, here is my favorite of them all!



(Rimmel Moisture Renew- Vintage Pink)

ALL PICTURES TAKEN ON FRONT-FACING CAMERA OF IPHONE 4S, FACING NATURAL LIGHTING. Not the most clear, but the colors are definitely true. Here I'll add some more close ups of the colors:



And there they all are. What are your favorite everyday lipsticks? Thank you for reading! I feel like I forgot to mention something, but oh well. Have a great day(:

~Elle<3
Watch the video

No comments:

Post a Comment