Sunday, January 29, 2012

Review: China Glaze "Champagne Bubbles"

I just watched a CG haul from sweet little Meghanrosette and just had to review the classy polish from them I've been wearing for about two weeks!

At first I wore it by itself, which was gorgeous and looked great when I wore purpley/berry/maroon-toned clothing! After that, I've been experimenting with nail art on top of it, which I'll add picture of, and by now it's completely chipped & gross-looking. It had a great run.

I picked it up on sale from Sally's for a mere $1.99, which saved around $4 or $5 from the usual price! I've been obsessed with metallics and glitter ever since the holidays, so this was a perfect find!

Since I've been wearing it well over a week and a half (with a few touch ups in there for major chips,) I can say the wear on this stuff is amazing! I think the chunky but sparse texture helps keep it on, since glitter is so hard to take off my nails.

The color is gorgeous and very warm and rich, which surprisingly looks phenomenal on my cool-toned skin. On chubby fingers like mine, I think it even slims them a little since it's so sparkly!

Overall, worth the price, especially on sale, and the color makes me swoon! Just as pretty on as in the bottle, which I regrettably don't have a picture of to share.

Go out and grab this golden beauty today!

Thanks for reading, Elle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment