Friday, May 24, 2013

Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream

Recently I've had the pleasure of testing the new Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream, courtesy of Influenster (thanks guys!), with active soy complex and other natural ingredients.

I've already done a video review on this, **which you can find here!** so I'll just give you a glossover in case you'd rather read a blog than watch a video!

I'm finally using my own pictures in blog posts, hurray! @elleohelle86 on Instagram

Pros:
*moisturizes very well and makes a good night cream
*pleasant, aloe-like scent
*light, quickly-absorbing consistency
*now that I've read others' reviews on this product, I did notice that it helped to fade dark circles and made me need less concealer, because now that I haven't used it for a week, they're a lot darker!

Cons: (aka deal breakers)
*broke me out/gave me pimples
*burned my skin on about half of the applications
*felt a little too oily

This product has been spotted at Walmart and will probably be at other drugstores or any place where Aveeno is sold, and I saw it retailing for $15. Overall, I'll still continue to use it because it moisturizes well, but it does burn and cause pimples, so I'll be retiring it until prom season is well over. I'm grateful for the experience to test it because I love this brand, but my skin was just a little too sensitive for this product.

xox,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment